One More Quest – The Adventures Mixtape PDF
Designers: Lorenzo Silva, Hjalmar Hach, Federico Corbetta Caci
The digital version of The Adventures Mixtape scenarios book, in PDF format.
An amazing collection of scenarios to base your adventures, The Adventures Mixtape features the work of 15 different writers from different creative backgrounds!
Hit the target with your die, or die laughing as you try!
Out of stock
One More Quest is a dexterity-based, comedy roleplaying game of dungeon-crawling adventures
set in the world of the Dungeon Fighter™ board game!
An amazing collection of scenarios to base your adventures, The Adventures Mixtape features the work of 15 different writers from different creative backgrounds, like:
- • Charlie Cleveland: Game director of Unknown Worlds and designer of Subnautica and Vampire the Masquerade: Vendetta
- • Paul Dean: co-Founder of Shut Up & Sit Down and author of Paranoia
- • Gareth Hanrahan: The One Ring, Pathfinder, Trail of Cthulhu and countless others
- • Jessica Marcrum: writer of Book of Seasons, Warhammer AoS: Soulbound and Dumpster Fire
- • Antoine Bauza: designer of 7 Wonders, Takenoko and Spiel-winner Hanabi
- • Sarah Madsen: freelance TTRPG writer of D&D: Candlekeep Mysteries
- • Alberto Tronchi: writer of Broken Tales and Evolution Pulse
- • Casey Willis & Lucky Yates: respectively producer and actor for Archer animated series
- • Cody Faulk: Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound
- • KC Shi: writer for Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Soulbound, Dreadful Realms: Caverns of the Wise Minister, Beowulf: Age of Heroes , and more
- • Mark Diaz Truman: ENnie award-winning co-founder of Magpie Games, designer of Root: The Roleplaying Game, and Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game
- • Mauro Longo: ENnie winner writer of Brancalonia
- • Matteo Casali: comic book writer of Batman Europa, What If? Astonishing X-Men and Iron Man: Titanium
- • Jason Morningstar: award-winning RPG designer of Fiasco and Night Witches
The adventures are stand-alone, but they can all be played as a long-running campaign, and they are all illustrated by a different artist, so that each one of them has its own visual identity and style.
The Adventures Mixtape features a hardcover book of 130+ pages, with full color throughout.
NB: to play One More Quest, you need a physical Target board! You can find it included in the Core Box of the game (any version), or you can download the printable version available on our website.