We are delighted to announce The King’s Dilemma: Chronicles, a brand new single player video game based on our critically acclaimed legacy board game, The King’s Dilemma.
Travel back to the Kingdom of Ankist and play as the Head of the Council, the leader of the King’s inner circle. Will you listen to the advice of your Council of Houses, or will you overrule their decisions?
Face hundreds of dilemmas where every decision you make may affect your relationship with the other Houses, influence the well-being and resources of the kingdom, and change the course of history itself.
Relive the story from the board game spanning across tens of generations, form alliances, survive betrayals, and prepare for the final uprising foretold by an ancient prophecy.
Key Selling Points & Features
- Play as one of 12 different Houses, each with their own narrative goal
- Discover (or rediscover) 300+ story-driven dilemmas through Ankist and its neighboring kingdoms
- Choose branching narrative paths across 6 intertwined storylines
- Explore multiple endings, with each playthrough lasting 3 to 4 hours
- Use influence or corruption to control the Council
- Make and break alliances in the Council
- Invest in research, technology, and buildings
- Play across generations, choose your heir as well as their personality and goals, and prepare for the final battle
The game is being developed by Big Trouble, an indie video game developer and publisher based in Milan.
The studio was founded by none other than Lorenzo Silva, CEO and founder of Horrible Guild and creator of critically acclaimed board games such as Potion Explosion, Dungeon Fighter, the Railroad Ink series, and of course, The King’s Dilemma.
Big Trouble is a new venture in the world of video games, with more than a decade of experience in crafting physical games!
For more information about Big Trouble, check the official website, and don’t forget to add The King’s Dilemma: Chronicles to your Steam Wishlist!