Personal Data (Cookies, Usage Data, Profile information – username, email, password, name, company, Address, phone number) are collected for the following purposes:
- User Experience
- Profiling (for sales campaign and newsletter)
and using the following services:
- Horrible Games Website (www.horribleguild.com/)
- Sendinblue (https://www.sendinblue.com/)
- Woocommerce (https://www.woocommerce.com/)
Data Controller and Owner / Types of Data collected
HORRIBLE GAMES S.r.l., società a socio unico, con sede in Milano, via California, 3, P.IVA 09469990965 is data controller of personal information collected and processed through www.horribleguild.com.
Horrible Games srl collects personal information in order to provide all the services offered by its website.
Specifically, Horrible Games srl collects:
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to our services. You can choose not to provide certain information, whenever it’s not mandatory to offer you certain services (e.g.: your address for sales purposes).
Personal Information Processing Purposes
Horrible Games srl process personal information collected as previously explained to operate, provide, and improve all services offered by its website. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of our services.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Fraud prevention and credit risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Cookies and Other Identifiers
Use of Acquired Information
We don’t sell neither distribute nor offer our customers information in any way. With these only exceptions and for their relative purposes
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Our systems are designed with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask you to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your account that is not utilized for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the “Account” section of www.horribleguild.com.
Mode and place of processing and storing the Data
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and takes any appropriate security measures (as described) to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data are transferred from the website to Owner office computers to be managed with its managing software.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
Data are stored (depending on their purposes) within the website, on sendinblue.com and owner office computers.
For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
EU General Data Protection Regulation
The EU GDPR requires a legal basis for our use of your personal information. Our basis varies depending on the specific purpose for which we use personal information. We use:
- Performance of a contract: when we provide you with products or services or communicate with you about them. This includes when we use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products, and process payments.
- Our legitimate business interests and the interests of our customers: when we improve our services, when we detect and prevent fraud and abuse to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, or others.
- Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: when we use your personal information to comply with laws.
This privacy statement has been prepared in fulfilment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, about Cookies.
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Horrible Games srl or want to contact one of our data controllers, please *contact us* with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.